Jersey Cheshire Home are looking for a dedicated Dining Room & Domestic Assistant
Jersey Cheshire Home are looking for a dedicated Dining Room & Domestic Assistant to ensure the dining room is prepared for Residents meals and ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene in this busy area of the Home.
The hours of work will be Saturday and Sunday 8am – 2pm.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Assist with serving breakfast and lunches to the Residents.
- Ensure daily checklist tasks are completed and recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Restock supplies.
- Ensure regular cleaning is undertaken within the dining room to include skirting boards, door handles, cupboards, fridge and any other areas stipulated.
- Carefully check and store away clean cutlery and crockery from the kitchen to the appropriate place in the dining room.
- Support domestic duties in the kitchen as and when requested.
- Adhere to strict Infection Control requirements.
- Cover Domestic duties for holiday and sickness as and when required.
- Plan and participate in significant cultural or personal events and celebrations held throughout the calendar year for Residents and colleagues.
In return we offer an attractive Total Reward package including a competitive salary, Healthcare cover, Death in Service, Occupational Scheme and excellent opportunities for training and development.
If you believe that you or anyone you know has the necessary skills for this role please check out our Careers page here. If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch on 01534 285 858.