Piaggio One Electric Moped
Jersey Cheshire Home Christmas Raffle 2022
Tickets are now on sale for our 2022 Christmas Raffle. Tickets are £10.00 each and all funds raised go towards our mission of enhancing lives and supporting islanders with disabilities.
Tickets can be purchased from Reception at Jersey Cheshire Home, Monday – Friday between 9.30am – 1.30pm.
We will also be selling tickets in the following locations:
- De Gruchy Arcade – Monday 21st – Friday 25th November, 10am – 4pm, except Thursday, 10am – 2pm.
- Grand Marche, St Helier – Friday 18th November, 10am – 4pm.
- Grand Marche, St Peter – Saturday 19th, Friday 25th & Saturday 26th November 10am – 4pm.
- Don Street, St Helier – Thursday 24th November, 5pm – 9pm.
- Town Hall (Association of Jersey Charities Xmas Fair – Saturday 26th November 9.30am – 3.30pm.
- Don Street, St Helier – Thursday 1st December, 5pm – 9pm.
- Charing Cross, St Helier – Saturday 3rd December, 10am – 4pm.
- Don Street, St Helier – Thursday 8th December, 5pm – 9pm.
- Don Street, St Helier – Saturday 10th December, 10am – 4pm.
- Tickets will also be available to purchase from Bikers at Georgetown.
Our annual Christmas raffle will be drawn at 1pm on Friday 16th December, 2022 at Jersey Cheshire Home.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are priced at £10.00 each.
- No ticket sales to persons under the age of 18 (we reserve the right to ask for ID).
- The draw will take place at Jersey Cheshire Home on Friday 16thDecember 2022 at 1pm.
- All unsold tickets must be returned to the promotor by midnight on Wednesday 14thDecember 2022.
- Tickets will be drawn in order of prizes i.e., first ticket drawn wins first prize etc.
- Winners will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw.
- All winners must collect their prize from either Jersey Cheshire Home, Bikers or JEC.
- All winners must produce their ticket when collecting their prize.
- Proof of ID will be required when collecting your prize.
Jersey Cheshire Home
Eric Young House, Rope Walk, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE2 4UU