Jersey Cheshire Home Christmas Raffle 2023
Tickets are now on sale for our 2023 Christmas Raffle. Tickets are £10.00 each and all funds raised go towards our mission of enhancing lives and supporting islanders with disabilities.
Tickets can be purchased from Reception at Jersey Cheshire Home, Monday – Friday between 9.30am – 1.30pm.
We will also be selling tickets in the following locations:
- De Gruchy Arcade – Monday 30th October – Saturday 4th November, 10am – 4pm.
- Grand Marche, St Helier – Friday 17th, Friday 24th & Saturday 25th November 10am – 4pm.
- Grand Marche, St Peter – Friday 17th, Saturday 18th, Friday 24th & Saturday 25th November 10am – 4pm.
- NatWest Library Place Monday 27th November – Friday 1st December 10am – 4pm
Our annual Christmas raffle will be drawn at 1pm on Friday 8th December 2023 at Jersey Cheshire Home.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are priced at £10.00 each.
- No ticket sales to persons under the age of 18 (we reserve the right to ask for ID).
- The draw will take place at Jersey Cheshire Home on Friday 8th December 2023 at 1pm.
- All unsold tickets must be returned to the promotor by midnight on Wednesday 6th December 2023.
- Tickets will be drawn in order of prizes i.e, first ticket drawn wins first prize etc.
- Winners will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw.
- All winners must collect their prize from Jersey Cheshire Home.
- All winners must produce their ticket when collecting their prize.
- Proof of ID will be required when collecting your prize.
Jersey Cheshire Home
Eric Young House, Rope Walk, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE2 4UU